Yesterday’s Twinsie Tuesday prompt was “inspired by a city”. I’m from London, so I added to my gradient from yesterday and created some London skyline nails.
My gradient yesterday looked a bit like a sunset, so I thought I’d create a silhouette skyline against it. I used one of the MoYou Nails square stamping plates that I bought recently: MoYou Nails 404. It has skylines of London, New York, Las Vegas and Paris on it, as well as some florals. That’s a bit of a random combination, but I’m happy with both!
It’s not a very tall skyline. In hindsight, I think I shouldn’t have placed it so low down on my nails. It seems a bit lost. It would have looked better if I had placed it further up my nails and then added some more black under it at the tips.
Please take a look at all the other city manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Underwear: one coat of Barry M Coconut
- Gradient colours:Barry M Stop The Clock and Barry M Full Throttle
- Stamping polish: Konad Black
- Stamping plate: MoYou Nails 404
- Top coat:Moyra Stamping Polish Top Coat
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Moyra Stamping Polish Top Coat was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.