GOT Polish Challenge: Skittle: Turquoise and Navy Skittlette
For this week’s theme in the Golden Oldie Thursday (GOT) Polish Challenge I’ve done a turquoise and navy skittle.
I’ve used two old Ciate polishes that came with their 2012 advent calendar: Headliner, which is turquoise, and Power Dressing, which is navy. I love both these colours.
I’ve teamed them with white and used a variety of techniques: a gradient, a dotticure, chevrons and a cling film (saran wrap) manicure.
Here are the manicures from everyone else that is participating:
- Index finger: gradient using Ciaté Headliner and Ciaté Power Dressing
- Middle finger: Ciaté Headliner and Ciaté Power Dressing dotted over two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White
- Ring finger: chevrons using Ciate Headliner and Ciaté Power Dressing over two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White
- Little finger: Saran wrap using Ciaté Headliner over two coats of Ciaté Power Dressing
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
– – – – –
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.