Pale Peach with Lace Stamping | Twinsie Tuesday
These pale peach with lace stamping nails are to represent the romantic prompt for Twinsie Tuesday.
I think they would be perfect wedding nails, and what’s more romantic than a wedding?
The base is gel polish. I used Bundle Monster Love At First Sight, which comes from the I Do collection, which is a collection perfect for wedding manicures. I’ve done it a bit of a disservice in this manicure because I have painted it over a clear gel base I was already wearing, so it’s a bit too thick and doesn’t look quite as delicate as it could do.
It’s a lovely colour polish – very soft and feminine. Bundle Monster describe it as a sheer beige, but I think it’s more peach than beige.
I was married nineteen years ago and wasn’t into painting my nails back then, so I had a simple French manicure on my wedding day. But were I to be getting married now, I would love something like this.
For the stamping, I used hēhē 050, a plate that is almost entirely covered with a lace pattern, but which also has “Valentine’s Day” in script writing.
I love the overall delicate and feminine look that this combination of polish and stamping achieves..
Please take a look at all the other romantic manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Colour: three coats of Bundle Monster Love At First Sight
- Gel top coat: W7 2 in 1 top coat / base coat (gel polish)
- Stamping polish: Essence Stamp Me! White
- Stamping plate: hēhē 050
- Final top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Bundle Monster Love At First Sight and hēhē 050 were sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.