Purple stamped tips: stars
In another first, I’ve attempted to stamp French tips today. It’s not my best work, but then I don’t know many people who can get the French tips to stamp well. (That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!)
I stamped using Essie Nothing Else Metals and Cheeky plate CH23 to stamp the stars over my Sinful Colors Daddy’s Girl manicure.
Nothing Else Metals is really good for stamping. It’s replaced my Barry M Lilac Foil, which has never really worked well at all for me.
I haven’t got the stamping very straight (my right hand is even worse) and I’ve also put it too far up my nails. It makes a nice effect from a distance though! I didn’t get a chance to take a proper photo, so had to quickly snap a picture on my phone before I took this off.
- Base colour: four coats of Sinful Colors Daddy’s Girl
- Intermediate top coats: Nina Ultra Pro and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip
- Stamping polish: Essie Nothing Else Metals
- Stamping plate: Cheeky CH23
- Final top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip
– – – – –
All images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.