Morgan Taylor Oh, Para-chute! | Sweetheart Squadron Collection
Morgan Taylor Oh, Para-chute! is the final polish from the Sweetheart Squadron Collection for autumn.
It is described by Morgan Taylor as a sage green creme. It is a dusky, almost “dirty” green. I’m never keen on green nail polish, but I truly, truly love this one. I think it may even be my favourite from this collection. It’s classy and subtle and as with every other Morgan Taylor nail polish I’ve tried, it paints on perfectly and lasts really well.
This post marks the end of an era for me. Future posts – for a while at least – will showcase my new nail shape. No longer do I have square nails; they are now almond shaped. So look out for those and let me know what you think.
The polishes in the Sweetheart Squadron collection are:
- Looking For a Wingman – burgundy creme
- Oh, Para-chute! – sage creme
- Perfect Landing – coral creme
- Put a Wing On It – fiery red shimmer
- Rule the Runway – slate grey creme
- Up In The Air-Heart – dusty coral creme
In the UK, you can buy Morgan Taylor nail polish at Sally’s stores – or online at www.sallyexpress.com – for £10.99 each.
- Colour: two coats of Morgan Taylor Oh, Para-chute!
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Morgan Taylor Oh, Para-chute! was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.