Blue Halloween Scene | 40 Great Nail Art Ideas
The idea for these nails was that they would be a complete scene. But the perspective is wrong on them; the owl is about the size of the house and the skeleton is twice that! Still, it’s my first attempt, so I’ll let myself off.
The gradient background is also a bit too dark. I should have taken the lighter blue further up, so that the silhouettes stand out better against it. The gradient goes from top to bottom, dark to light, as follows: OPI OPI … Eurso Euro, Barry M Blue Grape, Barry M Damson, Barry M Elderberry.
Then I used a number of stamping plates to add the detail (see below for the information). The only thing I freehanded was some ground here and there and a gravestone.
It’s a complicated manicure, that I’m not entirely happy with, but it killed a few hours while I was having new windows fitted.
- Gradient: OPI OPI … Eurso Euro, Barry M Blue Grape, Barry M Damson, Barry M Elderberry
- First top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
- Stamping polish: Konad Black
- Stamping plates: Born Pretty Store BP-L015 (tree), Born Pretty Store BP-24 (owl), Bundle Monster BM-213 (bats), BM-305 (haunted house), BM-413 (skeleton)
- Other black – gravestone, ground: Nella Milano Raven Wing
- Final top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
OPI OPI … Eurso Euro was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.