Multicoloured Zigzags Inspired by Fabric | Twinsie Tuesday
I’m late …. again! I really must try to ignore the real world demands and stay on top of the blogging! This Twinsie Tuesday manicure of multicoloured zigzags is inspired by fabric.
I saw a pin on Pinterest (see below) with these colours on a pocket. I don’t know what the rest of the garment is like as the image doesn’t show that, but I have had this pinned for a while thinking it would be great for some nail art.
I tried to match the colours as closely as possible. I picked out Barry M Block Orange, Essie Navigate Her (green) and Barry M Guava (turquoise). I didn’t have enough space on my nails to fit in the pink and the purple.
This is the pin that provided the inspiration:
Please take a look at all the other manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- White: two coats of Barry M Cotton
- Turquoise: two coats of barry M Guava
- Zigzags: Barry M Block Orange, Essie Navigate Her, Barry M Guava,
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.