Silver Swirls | Inspired by Jewellery | Twinsie Tuesday
I’m on time for Twinsie Tuesday this week, for the first time in a while! The prompt is inspired by jewellery. My silver swirls are inspired by some silver and abalone jewellery I saw.
I didn’t want to faithfully recreate it; I just wanted to take a few aspects from it to create my manicure. So I chose a swirled pattern and stamped that in silver. I used a grey base because the jewellery was photographed against a grey background (see below).
The base is Essie Cashmere Bathrobe, one of my very favourite polishes. I wear it a lot. Thank you to my friend Debbie and her daughter Katie for the lovely gift!
The stamping image is from Born Pretty Store BP-L003 stamping plate. This is a lovely plate. It has 15 full size – and nice and large – geometric and repeating images on it.
Here’s the jewellery that I based my manicure on (sorry if you’re reading this in a feed reader – you’ll probably need to open the full post or click the link to see it):
Please take a look at all the other jewellery-inspired manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Colour: two coats of Essie Cashmere Bathrobe
- Stamping polish: Barry M Foil Effects Silver
- Stamping plate: Born Pretty Store BP-L003
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Born Pretty Store BP-L003 was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.