Autumn to Winter Gradient | Twinsie Tuesday
The Twinsie Tuesday prompt this week is all about the transition from fall (autumn) to winter. I kept it simple and represented the transition with an autumn to winter gradient.
I was already wearing OPI Muir Muir On The Wall, which is a lovely autumnal colour. I decided to gradient to a white colour, to represent snow.
I have a lovely, shimmery white, called Sno Baby, by Rococo that I thought would do the trick. I expected it to show whiter on the nails though, but maybe it didn’t show up so brightly because it was sponged over the top of such a dark colour. It seems a bit more silvery than white.
It does sparkle nicely in the light though, just like snow does.
Please take a look at all the other autumn to winter transitional manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Tiffany at Polished To Precision
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Savannah Addicted to Polish
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
- ChiChi at Just Me…ChiChi
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- Bridget at A Painted Nail
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Gradient: OPI Muir Muir On The Wall and Rococo Sno Baby
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
OPI Muir Muir On The Wall, as used for this post, was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.