Dry Brush Pink Hearts | Love | 40 Great Nail Art Ideas
These dry brush pink hearts nails are two days late for the love prompt of 40 Great Nail Art Ideas. Everyone in our house has, or has had, flu. It’s an unhealthy place this week. I didn’t really fancy painting my nails today, but thought there wasn’t much point in getting this post up any later, seeing as the theme is love and it’s Valentine’s Day today.
I was already wearing a base of NYC Rosy Nose over which I dry-brushed three Barry M Gellys: Pink Punch, Dragon Fruit and Rose Hip.
Then I stamped the hearts in white using ÜberChic Beauty 6-01.
I’ve been waiting patiently for ÜberChic Beauty’s set 7 plates to come into stock in the UK, but they are taking their time. It’s my birthday this coming week and someone wanted to buy them for me. It’s not going to happen at this rate 🙁
- Base colour: two coats of NYC Rosy Nose
- Dry brush colours: Barry M Pink Punch, Barry M Dragon Fruit, Barry M Rose Hip
- Stamping polish: Essence Stamp Me! White
- Stamping plate: ÜberChic Beauty 6-01
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.