SpaRitual Modern Craftsman
Today I’m wearing SpaRitual Modern Craftsman, which comes from the new Pause collection for autumn 2015.
It is a lovely regal purple colour, with red micro glitters. This manicure was perfect in two coats, but definitely needs a top coat to smooth out the glitters. I used just one top coat and although it felt pretty smooth, you would need another coat to get a more glass-like finish.
The Pause collection has just been launched. It takes its inspiration from pausing to reconsider what may often be taken for granted at this time of year.
This seasonal collection comprises six very different colours:
- Eye For Detail – a pearlescent light gold/cream with gold shimmer
- Hand Made – a copper and gold glitter
- Artisan – a deep red with gold flecks
- Modern Craftsman – a plum with red glitter
- Bespoke – a gunmetal with micro glitter
- Intricate – a satin navy shimmer
I’ll be reviewing another polish from this collection, Eye For Detail, tomorrow.
I’m a huge fan of SpaRitual polishes. They have beautifully designed bottles, with easy-grip rubberised handles and come with a generous 15ml of polish. And on top of that, they are vegan and 5-free.
You can buy SpaRitual polishes from the UK SpaRitual website or the US SpaRitual website. The UK recommended retail price is £9.75, and you can get them for considerably less if you are a trade customer.
- Colour: two coats of SpaRitual Modern Craftsman
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
SpaRitual Modern Craftsman shown in this post was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.