Stamped Tulips | Twinsie Tuesday
For the tulips prompt for Twinsie Tuesday this week, I have some stamped tulips.
The base is three coats of SpaRitual Gentle, which is a lovely soft creamy colour and a great base colour for nail art.
I stamped on top of that with MoYou London Pro XL 14. I’ve used this image before, but not on all of my nails. The stamping polish is MoYou London Classic Lipstick. It’s a very apt name for this colour, as it’s a reddish-pink colour – absolutely a classic lipstick colour.
I tried about five different stampers before I found one that worked. I’m not sure what was causing the problem, but I just couldn’t get a good image. Luckily I have about 16 different types of stamper, so I had plenty to choose from. Ultimately, I used my Fab Ur Nails clear/white one. (I’m not sure how to describe it best – it’s not an opaque white; it’s kind of translucent).
I didn’t think too much out of the box on this theme, did I?! But in fairness, I’m pretty rubbish at freehand, so stamping was the way to go, and I like this image. I think it would look great stamped in green, with the tulips all coloured in different colours.
Please take a look at all the other tulips manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Claire at Kerruticles
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Colour: three coats of SpaRitual Gentle
- Stamping polish: MoYou London Classic Lipstick
- Stamping plate: MoYou London Pro XL 14
- Top coat: Moyra Stamping Polish Top Coat
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.