FingerFood’s Theme Weeks: Shapes / Geometric: Colourful Circles
This week in the FingerFood’s Theme Weeks challenge we’re doing geometric nails.
I saw a fabulous picture on Pinterest of a funky coat (image further down), and that became my inspiration for this manicure.
After applying a base of two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, I used hole reinforcer stickers so I could be sure (as much as my clumsy fingers would allow) to get the circles nice and uniform.
My colours are:
- Red: Barry M Blood Orange
- Purple: Barry M Bright Purple
- Pink: Models Own Pink Blush
- Blue: Barry M Blue Grape
I only did this manicure last night, so I didn’t have enough time – or patience – to paint circles over the entire nail, so I just did a line down the centre of each.
This is a picture of the coat:
Here are the manicures from everyone else that is participating:
- Base colour: two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White
- Circles: Barry M Blue Grape, Barry M Blood Orange, Barry M Bright Purple Models Own Pink Blush, using hole reinforcement stickers
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
– – – – –
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Pink Blush was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.