I won a giveaway!
I won a giveaway! It’s the first one I’ve won. I’ve entered loads, so I’m so excited to have won this one.
It was hosted by the lovely Inky (she does have a real name, but she chooses not to use it on her blog, so I won’t disclose it) of Inky Whiskers Musings.
She was having the giveaway to celebrate one year of blogging. I was lucky enough to be the first winner chosen, so I got to pick my prize from the five on offer. It was a tough decision to make to choose between all the lovely prizes, and in the end I went for the All That Glitters bundle.
My prize arrived safely from the US today. I received:
- A Color Club set of four scented mini polishes – Berry And Bright, Ho-Ho-Holly, Gift of Color, Snow-Flakes
- Joe Fresh Twilight, a rainbow flakie in a black jelly base
- Nubar Absolute, a blue scattered holo
- Nubar Treasure, a purple scattered holo
- An eco board file for delicate nails
- Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream
- Cassie Cosmetics make-up bag
Thank you Inky! I’m really excited about my prizes.