Metallic Blue With Wavy Lines | Twinsie Tuesday
The Twinsie Tuesday prompt for this week (I’m late again – sorry to the other ladies) is your favourite colour. My favourite colour is blue, so I’ve created some metallic blue wavy lines stamped nails.
The blue is Ciaté Birthday Blue. It is gorgeous and I adore it. It is perfect. It has such a jewelled feel to it. It’s brighter blue than other metallic blues I have; more cobalt and less navy than they are.
I stamped using Bundle Monster BM-XL209, from the second blogger collaboration set. This is the “Lucy’s Stash” plate. I first received this plate as a prize from Lucie in a competition she ran. Then I also received it from Bundle Monster to review. So now I have two plates. I also recently bought some duplicate plates (by accident), and I have many a duplicate polish. So I think a big giveaway might be on the cards.
I love this Lucy’s Stash plate. It’s a nice collection of lots of different types of image: floral, geometric, abstract, feathers and leaves.
For the stamping polish, I used 2true Athena. You can’t seem to get the 2true polishes in Superdrug any more, but these Metallica polishes are excellent for stamping. They remind me of the Essie Mirror Metallics. You can still buy Athena though on the 2true website.
I only stamped the centre nails; I wanted to be able to see that beautiful base polish.
Please go and see what the other Twinsies’ favourite colours are:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Colour: two coats of Ciaté Birthday Blue
- Stamping polish: 2true Athena
- Stamping plate: Bundle Monster BM-XL209
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Bundle Monster BM-XL209 was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.
The blue is lovely and the stamping is perfection too. Blue is my favorite color as well.
I do not love metallc polish but this is beautiful!
These are so cool! That stamp is a really neat design!
I love that image! The blue is gorgeous too!
I love the almost glowing look of this polish 🙂 your stamping looks great too as always!