Morgan Taylor Looking For A Wingman | Sweetheart Squadron Collection
Morgan Taylor Looking For A Wingman is a burgundy creme.
It’s another very pretty polish from the Sweetheart Squadron Collection for autumn.
It’s not a classic maroon or mahogany burgundy. Instead, it leans to the pinker side of burgundy. This means it has a berry look … once again, a perfect autumn colour.
This needed two coats for complete opacity, but one thick coat would probably have worked too. It painted on like a dream too.
The polishes in the Sweetheart Squadron collection are:
- Looking For a Wingman – burgundy creme
- Oh, Para-chute! – sage creme
- Perfect Landing – coral creme
- Put a Wing On It – fiery red shimmer
- Rule the Runway – slate grey creme
- Up In The Air-Heart – dusty coral creme
Morgan Taylor polishes are available to buy at Sally’s stores in the UK – or online at www.sallyexpress.com. They are £10.99 each. Although they are at the upper end of the polish price list, they are absolutely worth it and are comparable in quality – if not superior – to OPI polishes.
- Colour: two coats of Morgan Taylor Looking For A Wingman
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Morgan Taylor Looking For a Wingman was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.
This is a really nice burgundy creme polish!