Dark Grey with Gold Lace Half Moon Stamping | Twinsie Tuesday
The Twinsie Tuesday prompt this time around is grey and gold and I have some dark grey nails with gold lace half moon stamping.
I don’t personally think grey and gold go brilliantly well together. Grey is a cold colour and gold is a warm one. Grey goes much better with silver I think. So to make it work, I chose a darkish grey that could almost be black (Essie Cashmere Bathrobe), and stamped with gold. I think they go OK together.
I used one of the Bundle Monster blogger collaboration plates, from set 2, BM-XL206. This is Nailstamp4fun’s plate – thanks Swanette. Her plate has a large lace design and some smaller, lace patterns, floral designs and a couple of a geometric images too.
I used one of the French tip lace designs and decided to use it as a half moon stamping instead of a tip.
I love this Bundle Monster set and have more designs using other plates coming up soon. You can buy this plate on its own from the Bundle Monster website for $4.99, or you can purchase the entire set of five plates for a slightly less per plate, at $19.99.
Please take a look at all the other grey and gold manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Colour: two coats of Essie Cashmere Bathrobe
- Stamping polish: Barry M Foil Effects Gold
- Stamping plate: Bundle Monster BM-XL206
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned. The stamping plate image is copyright to Bundle Monster and is reproduced here with permission.
The Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-XL206 was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.