Silver and Purple Double Ruffian Nails | Twinsie Tuesday
For Twinsie Tuesday we’re all doing ruffian nails. I am surprised, but I have never done ruffians before. I started with a simple look, but then decided to add to it, and so I have some double ruffian nails.
I started with OPI This Gown Needs A Crown, then added another polish from the same collection: I’m Feeling Sashy, a mauve colour. It looked nice, but I couldn’t help but go one step further and added the third nail polish from the collection: Miss You-Niverse, a dark purple. These three colours go together perfectly.
I freehanded the ruffian design on, so my lines aren’t particularly straight, but I didn’t have any suitable nail vinyls. All my French nail guides have too shallow an arc. I need something deeper to give the ruffian look.
Please take a look at all the other ruffians from the Twinsies this week:
- Tiffany at Polished To Precision
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Savannah Addicted to Polish
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
- ChiChi at Just Me…ChiChi
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- Bridget at A Painted Nail
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Colours: OPI This Gown Needs A Crown, OPI I’m Feelnig Sashy, OPI Miss You-Niverse
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.