Benecos Ice Ice, Baby! with Diamond Glitter Half Moons | Twinsie Tuesday
For the glitter placement prompt for Twinsie Tuesday, I have some diamond glitter half moons, and a review of a new (to me) polish brand.
I’ll start with the polish first. This pastel blue is Ice Ice, Baby! from benecos. There are eighteen colours to choose from, and 6 of those are new, as part of the Spring/Summer 2016 collection. They come in round bottles of 9ml for £6.95 each. I’m never so keen on the larger round lids for handles, but I have to say that I love the benecos brush itself. It’s lovely and slim – think old-school Chanel. [Complete aside – why did you change your brushes, Chanel?]
The benecos polishes are vegan and 5-free. You can buy them from Whole Foods, selected outlets and online from benecos.co.uk. Ice Ice, Baby! is from the Spring/Summer 2016 collection of 6, complimentary colours. I’ll review 3 more in the coming days and weeks.
For the glitter placement, I have created some some diamond glitter half moons using glitter I got in a previous Ciaté advent calendar. It’s called Tinsel Trail and is a mini Ciaté polish bottle, full of blue and silver diamond glitters. Initially I tried to place the glitter horizontally in a line across the nail, but I was woeful and it was so crooked! So I removed that and tried something easier.
I ended up with a half moon design, which was not only easier, but also looked better (in my humble opinion).
Please take a look at all the other glitter placement manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Colour: two coats of Benecos Ice Ice, Baby!
- Glitter: Ciaté Tinsel Trail
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Benecos Ice Ice, Baby! was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.