Here’s another polish from the Sweetheart Squadron collection. This is Morgan Taylor Perfect Landing. It’s a coral creme. It’s darker than Up In The Air-Heart, but has the same sort of tone. I think they’d look good gradiented together.
This is another fabulous colour. It’s quite muted and understated for a coral, but I think that really gives it some class.
I have absolutely adored this collection. And it has really elevated Morgan Taylor polishes for me. This, like the others, painted on perfectly, dried quickly and lasted really well. Morgan Taylor polishes are very good quality. I would put them on a par with OPI. Actually, no, I would place them above OPI as OPI are often too runny and pool in the cuticles.
The polishes in the Sweetheart Squadron collection are:
- Looking For a Wingman – burgundy creme
- Oh, Para-chute! – sage creme
- Perfect Landing – coral creme
- Put a Wing On It – fiery red shimmer
- Rule the Runway – slate grey creme
- Up In The Air-Heart – dusty coral creme
If you’re in the UK, then you can purchase Morgan Taylor nail polish at Sally’s stores – or online at www.sallyexpress.com. They are £10.99 each.
- Colour: two coats of Morgan Taylor Perfect Landing
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Morgan Taylor Perfect Landing was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.