I previously posted some nails using some of the Bundle Monster Mosaic Glass Sheer Tint gel polishes. And I’ve used them a different way today to create a pebble skittle manicure, using the leadlight technique.
Starting with two coats of Gelish Black Shadow and a gel top coat, I then removed the sticky layer and stamped an image from Bundle Monster BM-211 using Barry M Foil Effects Silver. The image looks like pebbles to me.
After that, I added two coats of each Mosaic Glass Sheer Tint gel polish. From left to right in the pictures I’ve used: Sea You Clearly (blue), Apricot Beauty (orange), Locked In Secrets (purple) and Peony Blush (pink).
These are very versatile polishes. With this technique – painting over the silver, and using two coats – I got a greater depth to the colours than with my previous manicure.
I do love these, especially the blue.
- Colour: two coats of Gelish Black Shadow (gel polish)
- Gel top coat: W7 2 in 1 top coat / base coat (gel polish)
- Stamping polish: Barry M Foil Effects Silver
- Stamping plate: Bundle Monster BM-211
- Leadlight colours: Bundle Monster Sea You Clearly, Bundle Monster Apricot Beauty, Bundle Monster Locked In Secrets, and Bundle Monster Peony Blush
- Final top coat: W7 2 in 1 top coat / base coat (gel polish)
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
The Bundle Monster Mosaic Glass Sheer Tint gel polishes shown in this post were sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.