The Twinsie Tuesday prompt this week is gradient stamping, so I have tribal gradient stamping manicure. It’s a summery, festival kind of look with a hot gradient, stamped with an image from CICI&SISI Ethnic Elements (plate 33).
My gradient is inspired by the colours in the Sky logo. I keep seeing it on TV and have long thought it would make a great gradient for nails.
I used Nella Milano Peach Schnapps as the base for the gradient. I used to paint a white base, but always ended up with undies peeking out after I had cleaned up. I can’t recall where I read it, but someone else wrote that they used a nude base for gradients, and I’ve done it the past few times and been very impressed.
For the gradient itself, I used four colours: Beauty UK Bon Bon (yellow), Barry M Block Orange, Barry M Pomegranate (pink) and Barry M Blue Grape.
It’s stamped with Essence Stamp Me! Black and an image from CICI&SISI Ethnic Elements (plate 33), from the Jumbo 6 set.
Please take a look at all the other stamped gradient manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Gradient base: one coat of Nella Milano Peach Schnapps
- Gradient: Beauty UK Bon Bon, Barry M Block Orange, Barry M Pomegranate and Barry M Blue Grape
- Stamping polish: Essence Stamp Me! Black
- Stamping plate: CICI&SISI Ethnic Elements (33)
- Top coat: Moyra Stamping Polish Top Coat
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Nella Milano Peach Schnapps was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.