I’ve joined a great bunch on Twitter who do a monthly nail art challenge.
It’s called #PolishParty and in the last week of every month, the members all post their nail art for that month’s theme.
It started in September 2013, and I’ve missed the first four months’ themes (Autumn, Halloween, Disney and Black and White), but I’ll be joining in from January 2014.
My challenge manicures will all be in the Polish Party category, so that you can see them all at once.
If you want to join in, please join the Polish party Facebook group, where we vote on each month’s theme and you can also get the Inlinkz codes.
- Autumn – September 2013
- Halloween – October 2013
- Disney – November 2013
- Black and White – December 2013
- January Blues – January 2014
- Chevrons – February 2014
- Spring – March 2014
- Inspired by another Polish Party member – April 2014
- Splatter – May 2014
- Gradient – June 2014
- Recreate your first nail art – July 2014
- Glitter and/or gems – August 2014
- Birthday / celebrations (because Polish Party is one!) – September 2014
- Halloween – October 2014
- Autumn / weather – November 2014
- Christmas jumpers – December 2014
Polish Party members