Peach, Cream and Navy Dotted Half Moons | Twinsie Tuesday
The Twinsie Tuesday group is back with dotticures this week and I have created a peach, cream and navy dotted half moons manicure.
The peach base is Nella Milano Peach Schnapps. Onto that I have added different sized dots using Orly In The Navy and Barry M Coconut.
I was inspired by a pin on Pinterest, which was dots on a matte black base.
Despite a lot of searching, I unfortunately cannot find the original artist behind the design.
Here’s the original inspiration for my manicure:
Please take a look at all the other dotticures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at I’m Just Me…ChiChi
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah at Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
For this manicure I’ve used:
- Base colour: three coats of Nella Milano Peach Schnapps
- Dots: Orly In The Navy and Barry M Coconut
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Nella Milano Peach Schnapps was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.
I really like the way your half moons came out 🙂 the navy looks really nice over the peach
The design using the dots looks great! Very clean and simple but effective 🙂
This is absolutely beautiful!! Love the colors you used!
Your dots look perfect!!
I love these!
Love this! I really need to practice my dots so I can recreate!
Love the color combo! I really do love the look of circular dotticures, but I can never get my spacing right or my dots consistent in size!
I love the soft shades you chose
Very simple and beautiful. I also love this kind of dotticure designs.