Autumn Leaves on Black | Twinsie Tuesday
The Twinsie Tuesday prompt for today is “inspired by the season”. So I have some autumn leaves on black.
I work from home, and these are the colours I can currently see out of my office window, as the leaves on the trees change colour.
I was already wearing Nella Milano Raven Wing – which you’ll see tomorrow – so I set about seeing if I could stamp over it. If it didn’t work out, I was going to start again, with a lighter base colour. But I am very happy with this look.
I tried a number of stamps and colour combinations on my Über Mat and ultimately settled on some maple leaves from Born Pretty Store plate BP-19, which I stamped with Mundo de Uñas Mustard (46) and Orange (13).
Please take a look at all the other autumnal (fall) manicures from the Twinsies this week:
- Alaina at The Little Canvas
- Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland
- Amanda at Amandalandish
- Amanda at Fashion Footing
- Amber at Nails Like Lace
- Bridget at A Painted Nail
- Chelsea at Nailed Blog
- ChiChi at Just Me…ChiChi
- Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
- Lisa at The Polish Playground
- Marisa at Polish Obsession
- Marisa at Polish Those Nails
- Megan at A Beauty in the Business
- Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
- Sara at The Call of Beauty
- Sarah at Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer
- Savannah Addicted to Polish
- Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
- Steph at Lovestruck Lacquer
- Tiffany at Polished To Precision
- Base colour: two coats of Nella Milano Raven Wing
- Stamping polishes: Mundo de Uñas Mustard (46) and Orange (13)
- Stamping plate: Born Pretty Store BP-19
- Top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Nella Milano Raven Wing was sent to me for review. The other polishes and nail art supplies used in this post were purchased by me. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.
Simple but so beautiful <3
And so easy to do though. Just a simple stamping, but it looks striking, I agree 🙂
Your autumn leaves really pop against the black base here. I’m in love 🙂
I love the way the yellow and orange blended together!
Oh Claire, it’s so elegant on black!
I adore this mani!
This really does capture autumn! I’m really impressed with how well those polishes stamped over black 🙂
OMG! How can you be that good at stamping? <3
Hi dear Claire, what a pretty manicure! It is very elegant =)
Absolutely gorgeous, Claire. The colours came up so bright and vibrant over the black, it looks stunning.