Advanced Stamping Decal Flowers (52 Week Challenge)
I’ve combined the two prompts for this week’s 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge, which are pale blue and flowers.
I’ve used the advanced stamping method to make some stamping decals. In what is a first for me, I’ve made my decals on the stamper, not on a sheet of plastic. I think I prefer doing them this way; they curve to conform to the shape of the stamper, and when you turn them back on themselves they fit better to the curve of your nails than a decal made on a flat sheet does.
My pale blue base is Barry M Huckleberry. Then I used Konad Black to stamp a floral image from MoYou London Pro XL 14 and filled in the flowers using six pink Barry M Gellys: Rose Hip, Dragon Fruit, Grapefruit, Pink Punch, Passion Fruit and Pomegranate.
I’m gutted with the close ups. These look absolutely perfect to my old-age eyes. But these photos just show what a poor job I did. How could colouring in be so difficult? I console myself with the fact that they do in fact look awesome in the flesh. I completely adore them.
- Base colour: two coats of Barry M Huckleberry
- Stamping polish: Konad Black
- Stamping plate: MoYou London Pro XL 14
- Stamping decal top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
- Flowers: Barry M Rose Hip, Barry M Dragon Fruit, Barry M Grapefruit, Barry M Pink Punch, Barry M Passion Fruit and Barry M Pomegranate
- Final top coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl
All manicure images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.
Barry M Passion Fruit was sent to me for review. All views expressed in this post are my own, honest and unbiased opinions.
[inlinkz_linkup id=490725 mode=1]