Color Club Eternal Beauty stamped over Barry M Prickly Pear with Cheeky CH7
This is an incredibly subtle stamping. Perhaps too subtle. I was going to use Barry M Plum, but did a swerve at the last minute and picked up Eternal Beauty, the purple holographic Color Club polish from this year’s new collection.
You can’t really see the holographicness (is that a word?) in the photo, but there’s no sun today, so there was no option even of taking an alternative photo outside to show what it looks like.
It’s a bit of a fail all round this manicure; from the polish chosen, to the photography, via not stamping right to the edge on my middle finger!! Never mind.
- Base colour: three coats of Barry M Prickly Pear
- Intermediate top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip
- Stamping polish: Color Club Eternal Beauty
- Stamping plate: Cheeky CH7
- Final top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip
– – – – –
All images are copyright to Kerruticles unless otherwise mentioned.