Barry M Magnetic Blue with stamping
I received the second Bundle Monster set of plates for Christmas (thanks Mum and Dad!) and used them for the first time today.
I stamped over my existing Barry M Magnetic Blue manicure, using Barry M Foil Effects Silver. It really is one of the best polishes I’ve come across so far for stamping (along with Barry M’s Foil Effects Gold and Lilac, of course!)
There are so many lovely designs in the second Bundle Monster set, so I just decided to go from the start and have used an image from the first plate, BM-201.
The overall effect from a distance makes the manicure look as if it’s a pewter colour. I really like it.
- Base: two coats of Barry M Magnetic Blue
- Intermediate top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip
- Stamping polish: Barry M Foil Effects Silver
- Stamping plate: Bundle Monster BM-201
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip